Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey Marcellina, I see you have 2 clowns in a bio cube thats how I started. now i have a 120 i do water changes every 3 months, lionfish corals 2 trigger a tang and a clown..my big tang had ich and slowly we nt away i fed all of em frozen food with garlic or u can use pellets and let em soak...u can buy minced garlic at the market and use the liquid much cheaper...
I suggest u leave your tank alone for a month take weekly tests and keep a log..

nitrates ,ph, salinity and temp.
calcium and magnesium if you are stockin corals..
after every thing settles and establishes
you should have 0 nitrates u nless u r using tap ...just do 10%water changes a month just.to replenish calc mag ph etc....and every week you'll see how everything is doing.

one thing i do is i never disturb the tank i never put my hands in it anymore like when i first started and i bought big rubber gloves if i have to go in..you'll stress the fish out when they keep getting netted bothered..and clowns have a slime that makes em a little more resistant to ich..

also forget about chaeto and all that stuff protein skimmer.etc ...
jjust leave some carbon in a bag with some filter floss in it to trap particles and thats it put in enough for month and check the white floss it looks like cotton if its dirty change it..
if you have any questions PM me..i'll b e happy to help. it can get expensive so just be patient

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: