chuckstyl5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a 72 bow and was curious what you guys thought of having 2 MP10's on the tank --- one on either end so i get different flow direction? Or do you think that is overkill and should I just use 2 koralia 3's?? Thanks guys ... decisions decisionsss

chuckstyl5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I like the idea of 2 MP10 because they dont take up to much tank room unlike the koralias just wanna make sure the flow will be good --- im going with a lil mix of everything in the tank SPS LPS and some softies.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I like the idea of 2 MP10 because they dont take up to much tank room unlike the koralias just wanna make sure the flow will be good --- im going with a lil mix of everything in the tank SPS LPS and some softies.

Flow would be awesome the 10's can move up to 1575 GPH and the 20's move up to 2000 GPH so even if you go with 2 10's youll be moving 3150 GPH.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
I am running a 10 and a 20 on my 72 bow. I can't even put them up fully. Many people advise one 40. I actually would go with 2 10's only because the flow tapers off near the middle if you have one powerhead.

2 MP10's should cover enough and if you placed one lower than the other it creates a nice crossflow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: