jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Not to start a debate but visit www.zeovit.com and take a look at the tanks of the quarter thread. Look at all of the nominated tanks over the last few years and tell me zeovit is useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Zeovit is useless. While it may make your sps look pretty, it seems like it is also much more likely that you will crash your tank using it.

AlohaTropics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
What is your statement founded on? Because from the communities that I am a part of, there are thousands and thousand of Zeovit users. Where as non zeovit tanks can be gorgeous as well, if used properly, zeovit tanks are all gorgeous.

What personal experience do you have with Zeo?

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Not to start an argument here ... but this post in the beginner's section ... Zeovit is clearly ADVANCED reef keeping (with an entire community dedicated to running that style tank) ... I wouldn't recommend any sort of advanced technique's whether it be Zeovit, Vodka, Prodibio, Biopellets, sugar etc.etc. to anyone that has trouble keeping fish alive let alone corals ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... You are just going to be adding one problem on top of the next, frustrating the kid even more.

Learn to do w/c's on a consistent schedule before anything else (as it has already been stated) ... oh and gfo lol

AlohaTropics
Advanced Aquaria
:lol2:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Not to start an argument here ... but this post in the beginner's section ... Zeovit is clearly ADVANCED reef keeping (with an entire community dedicated to running that style tank) ... I wouldn't recommend any sort of advanced technique's whether it be Zeovit, Vodka, Prodibio, Biopellets, sugar etc.etc. to anyone that has trouble keeping fish alive let alone corals ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... You are just going to be adding one problem on top of the next, frustrating the kid even more.

Learn to do w/c's on a consistent schedule before anything else (as it has already been stated) ... oh and gfo lol

AlohaTropics
Advanced Aquaria
:lol2:

+ 1

Thank you.

batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0
Zeovit is useless. While it may make your sps look pretty, it seems like it is also much more likely that you will crash your tank using it.

You are wrong . If you never used it dont talk . I was on zeo for some time and you have to be a bumb ass to crash your tank on zeo . People only crash there tank when thay dont follow the directions on how to us theys methods. Zeo works just alot of work to make it work .

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
You are wrong . If you never used it dont talk . I was on zeo for some time and you have to be a bumb ass to crash your tank on zeo . People only crash there tank when thay dont follow the directions on how to us theys methods. Zeo works just alot of work to make it work .

Forget about Zeovit ... that goes for pretty much ANYTHING.

Well there are certainly alot of dumba$$es out there ... :fight2::lol2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: