Jkedra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
who did you give it to i was looking for a small hippo and havent seen one in the FS thread

I know I didnt post it in the FS thread...my friend wanted it, I didnt want it, so thats how it ended...I wanna get one some time though...theres this great LFS that sells super small hippo tangs and they all sell out in like a week.

Jkedra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok I picked up up the bluethroat.....as I expected the yellow tang didnt give it such a nice welcome. It immediately hid under the rock after acclimation. It was really scared of that yellow tang. After a while, it started to come out only a few inches at a time then I fed it some mysis shrimp and it seemed to be fine. I just hope my corals wont get eaten.

Jkedra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yup that's how my trigger acts. It's really shy and just sits under a rock in the corner of my tank. I feed it mysis and flakes it eats it then just goes back so far no problem with corals.

Jkedra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just wanted to give an update on the Bluethroat. Its doing real good, eating, and it seems that the yellow tang finally accepted it into the community :)

And the best part...its not nipping at corals or inverts

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: