eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
does anyone know were or who has live rotifers ,i need them asap cuz im trying to raise my clown eggs when they hacth, they're ocellaris and they are do soon my roti kit is arriving late ill buy some of anyone who want to sell me some ill be very thankful

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
does anyone know were or who has live rotifers ,i need them asap cuz im trying to raise my clown eggs when they hacth, they're ocellaris and they are do soon my roti kit is arriving late ill buy some of anyone who want to sell me some ill be very thankful

Where are you located?
I have my "closed laboratory" running... Come and get some for your babyclowns :)
I'm in Greenpoint 11222

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I did alot of research and it all says they will not touch it. The best food is rotifers. It also says they could eat fresh hatched baby brine shrimp after 5 days. Thank you for your help - I appreciate it!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
They will not touch live brine when they are born. Best place to get rotifers is Reed Mariculture. You can buy a starter kit with enough rotifers for them to eat for the first 3 days and by then you will have enough of them if you can produce them properly.

If you can get out to far Long Island I know someone who has a running culture that will give you a sample but it is not enough for your clowns if they are due soon.

E

evh420

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Hey reefoman! You got any rotifers? My clownfish eggs hatched tonight and my rotifer kit has not arrived, won't be here til tuesday. I'm in forest hills.
My email is [email protected]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: