Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
BubblingP1000014copy.jpg

TheredstuffwasdrippedfromthetopofafragP1000015copy.jpg

Last edited:

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wingo, cyano at those little levels are not a problem at all! Just siphon it out to keep it under control and make sure that it does not spread. Good thing you have a camera because you made your tank sound like a dirty toilet before :biggrin:. Its looking good :tongueani.

Once you get the RODI going and make the waterchanges (bodybuilding as you call it) the tank will clear up alot.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
masterswimmer said:
I'm impressed Wingo. I was expecting to see a sewer the way you were talking about it.

Great job, more pix,
Russ

hermangareis: Good thing you have a camera because you made your tank sound like a dirty toilet before :biggrin:. Its looking good

Herman, I'm gonna have to take lessons from you. You just went the toilet route, I went for the whole sewer! Diplomacy, you've got it.

Russ

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
masterswimmer said:
hermangareis: Good thing you have a camera because you made your tank sound like a dirty toilet before :biggrin:. Its looking good

Herman, I'm gonna have to take lessons from you. You just went the toilet route, I went for the whole sewer! Diplomacy, you've got it.

Russ

HA HA HA HA!! You tooooo funny Russ!!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
wingo i figured it would look good.. just didnt no what to expect before pics. before the pics i was leaning towards wat master and herman said.. i saw ur freshwater tank by your window when i helped you out and it looked pretty cool.. so im glad the tank and corals look good.. now get that RODI filter before i come down and woop your arse.... hehe the water will look much better once you start using rodi.... pure water is good...... great job so far....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are those "SUN CORALS" in bright lights??if they are you might want to hide them in a visible but darker area of the tank, they prefer dimmer lighting!!

Bobby

BTW ... can we get a full tank shot?? just wanna see the whole thing but it looks good to me so far, nice work man.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
are those "SUN CORALS" in bright lights??if they are you might want to hide them in a visible but darker area of the tank, they prefer dimmer lighting!!

Bobby

BTW ... can we get a full tank shot?? just wanna see the whole thing but it looks good to me so far, nice work man.

Thanks, I do not know that it wants dimmer light. I will move it.
I will get a full tank shot soon. The entrance where it is located is now full of beer and I cannot take a FTS without being to slanted with the angle and glare will randering it impossible to see.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: