96.5 KB · Views: 280
  • postcardback.jpg
    postcardback.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 270

rmhgold1

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im sorry for all the vendors I had to turn away because of no room (plus too many vendors is not good for sales)but I'm hearing through the grapevine
that some hobbyists will try to sell in the parking lot. Hotel wont permit it. Their security as normal will be in the parking lot. Im posting this on all sites not just yours. See ya Sunday!

rmhgold1

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WHAT A DAY!! Reef talk, seeing old friends, laughing, corals, fish, vendors, speakers and raffles everywhere. Lets see , how does that saying go, " Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these vendors, speakers and hobbyists from the swift completion of their setup conference!". This one goes in the star column. Thanks to everyone that started putting this conference,10 months ago. Thanks to all the crew...especially, Brenda, Debbie, Ricky, Olivia, and Art. Also a special thanks goes to Joe, who just had knee surgery, put the pain behind him plus Hap and Manny that came out of the dark and really stepped up at the end to help the conference when some of us (like myself) who could barely stand up!! It great to so many new members got memberships and joined OSRAS as supporting members. Thanks to our wonderful speakers, Scott Fellman and Marc Levenson who awed alot of attendees with their experience, knowledge, friendship,sense of humor, and personality(If you missed them, make sure to check them at the next swap or conference that they are speaking, you wont be sorry!)These two westerners got a real taste of true Rhode Islandism, with our speech accents, weather, (rain , then sun, then rain again, then snow then sun and snow again and to top it off below freezing temperatures. Then it snowed again when the flew out today. WELCOME TO NEW ENGLAND!! lol.Everyone had a great day!!.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: