Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I am terribly saddened about this as he has been a great addition for some time now to my reef tank, he eats every type of algae from bubble to hair, you name it! But for the past month he has been picking on an expensive wellso that I had crated up to see if he would stop, but once I took the crate off he darted right to the wellso.. :banghead:

He has NOT picked on any other coral other then the wellso for me, and I have a wide range of different corals types... So if you have no wellso you should be good!

He is large, aprox 4+ inches.. $30.00 picked up in Union NJ 07083.

Here is when he was free in my reef tank.
IMG_9355_zps2438c72c.jpg

Took this shot just now after his capture, this was with flash on.
IMG_9403_zpsed8e9a80.jpg

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Same thing happened to me only mine ate SIX wellsos plus acans and some other fleshy stuff! Technically they are not a reef safe fish and they can eat other corals too. I sold mine to someone with a fish only system. GLWS

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Same thing happened to me only mine ate SIX wellsos plus acans and some other fleshy stuff! Technically they are not a reef safe fish and they can eat other corals too. I sold mine to someone with a fish only system. GLWS

Ouch! Well like I said mine has been fine with all my other corals, as you can see I have acans in the back of him and they are fluffy as can be.. He has never touched them...

Sent using Razr Maxx, excuse any typo's!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: