Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Purchased a good amount which will last me for a long time, so I am wanting to sell some off.. I will be selling $10+ worth bags only, like always pick up is in Union, NJ 07083 only!

This is a great food source for those finicky fish! It's live, fresh, and healthy!

Here is a picture of them in my worm keeper..
IMG_20130327_162630_018_zps92add571.jpg

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Can you freeze that and feed later on?

From what I know you can, but having them alive is pretty much no work other than changing out there water every so often.. Which literally takes a minute of your time.. You don't need to feed them..

Sent using Razr Maxx, excuse any typo's!

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
$10-$15 dollar portions would look something like the picture below, this goes a long way... It could easily last you a good month or so, depending on your feeding habits..

IMG_20130328_110318_960_zpsa6fbf6d3.jpg

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
These are safe for saltwater fish? I was always under the assumption that they were a freshwater fish food.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Reefs

They are freshwater but you can use them for our fish, Paul B even uses them as a food source for his reef tank and he has fish that are around 20 years old if I remember correctly!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: