still available for pick up, this could be great upgrade for someone who wants to start new reef tank or fish only tank300 Gallon Reef Ready Tank, 48"x48"x32" high- 3/4"thick glass was custom built, asking $480.00 (manhattanreefs.com)
Free - Free - Free Tank has no issues, I have been using this to mix saltwater tank and still full of water, come by pick it up, it can be some ones next upgrade,
Pm SentFREE, pickup 10470.
- yellow clown goby. I’ve had him for 5 years. Perfect for a nano tank that’s LPS/softie dominated as he likes to nip at acros.
- 6 gallon Fluval Edge (tank still has substrate inside from when it was emptied three years ago lol, needs cleaning obviously)
- green birdsnest (pointed tip) 4”x2”
- green birdsnest (rounded tip) frag
- purple stylo 4”x2”
- pink stylo frag (doesn’t look very pink to me)
- teal staghorn frag
- spongodes frag
- chaeto (may have bristleworms)
Still availableI have a 265 Gallon Tank (84'x24"x30") that was used as a sump up until a few months ago. No leaks, drilled on right side and for overflow box. Weighs 400 pounds! Come pick it up in Staten Island & it's yours.
PM me if interested &/or need more pictures.