NanoAquatic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.5%
364   2   0
I had these fish for a while. I was going for a Marshall Islands and Hawaiian setup, but my girlfriend isn't too fond of my tank. I feed them frozen food(Hikari brand) in the morning and at night with Brightwell Vitamarin-C dipped in Seachem Garlic Guard. During the afternoon I feed them pellets as a snack so they eat anything and everything. I gave them flakes before as well so they literally eat anything. If you want pictures I can take a picture of the entire tank, my camera isn't fast enough to catch good pics of each individual. Prices are firm. I don't want to ruin my aquascape and would like to move my rocks as less as possible so please don't message me unless you're serious in buying them. Pick up is in Fresh Meadows, Queens. I do not deliver so don't bother me.

1. Bartlett Anthias Male(about 3") - $50.00
2. (2x) Ocellarish Clownfish(Tank Raised) - $45.00 for both

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

Last edited:

NanoAquatic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.5%
364   2   0
She wasn't too fond of me setting it up a tank again(after a year without one), but was okay with it once i set it up I suppose... then after I got the fish i wanted, she said she doesn't like them all that much. She wants me to get corals instead of fish so... i donno how that works.:tired::tired::tired:

anyway. Bump

She doesnt like the set up or you having a fish tank? If thats the case things just get worse this is from a married guy just so u know. Glws

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: