• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

brett7768

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
specs are: 65 gal perfecto tank 36"x18"x24", black perfecto stand, 4x39w T5 lights, hang-on overflow, homemade sump/fuge made from a 20gal tank, return pump, fluval 404, 2 maxi jet 1200 power heads 1 maxi jet 600, 2 marineland stealth heaters, currently using protien skimmer from a proclear sump, i also have the pro clear sump with bio balls, mag float, hydrometer, nets, specimen container, hagen test kit (the expensive one that has every test you need), coral life digi thermometer, half bucket of reef crystals, some additives like reef buffer and sea gel, food dry & frozen, plus im probably forgetting some stuff. 130# of live rock that cost me over 500$, 80# of live sand, 2 torch corals, 1 frog spawn, 1 orange ricordea, 1 blasto colony, 1 cynaria, 2 zoos. 2 perc clowns, 1 three stripe damsel, 1 spotted manderin. clean up crew snails, conchs, starfish, hermits and other crabs. 3 pepermint shrimp, 1 fire shrimp, 1 scarlet cleaner shrimp, 1 pistol shrimp. all in all ive spent well over 2k on this thing. oh yea pick up in long beach. like to get 800$

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
would you consdering parting?
interested in following depending on price and pics:

2 maxijet 1200, digital thermometer, 1 orange ricordea, 1 blasto colony, 1 cynaria, 2 zoos

ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
if you are willing to part dibs on the homemade sump/ fuge(got pics)(overflow box how big GPH? and return pump gph? could it work for a 29 gallon), the test kits, reef builder, sea gel. what kind of frozen food you got? if willing to part what would the cost be?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Brett,
I am interesting in the skimmer, clean up crew snails, starfish, hermits and other crabs. 3 pepermint shrimp, 1 fire shrimp, 1 scarlet cleaner shrimp, 1 frog spawn, 1 orange ricordea and both Zoos.
Let me know if you willing to part your deal. Will send PM with my cell.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: