DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Hey MR,

Hope all is well with this site and it's awesome members. Anyways, the time has come (as it always does) to take a LOOOONG break from this hobby. My busy schedule is really starting to eat away at me and the tank of course is always the first to be put on the back burner. Not fair to the fishes or corals at this point, so I am putting my system up for sale.

93G Marineland Cube 30x30x24" (manufactured March 2010)
custom stand (made by MR member Reefoman)
custom sump (made by MR member Reefoman)
Mag 9 return pump
3x TLF 150 reactors
Vertex UF-20 media reactor (also have the bio pellet inserts),
Vertex IN-180 Skimmer (purchased August-Sept. 2011
15G Tank with JBJ ATO and 2 sensors
90-100lbs. of LR (You'll need to be pretty strong to lift the live rock out as one showpiece in the middle is roughly 40lbs. I had to have someone else put it all in there and arrange it.)

<<<<LIGHT IS SOLD>>>>

Asking $320 for the whole set up

Awesome for someone that wants to get a full set up ... pretty much plug and play. Anyone that saw the tank can vouch for how I kept it nice and dirty ... not! :fish hit:

I am going to try and get pics up as soon as I can ... you can also drop your cell number into a PM or RB and I will get them over to you!

-David

Last edited:

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
To everyone that expressed interest in specific items, don't worry I have taken note. Not really looking to part this system out just yet. I will keep you all in mind if it comes down to that!

If someone is interested in 'most' of the setup feel free to drop me a PM with what you would want and we can work something out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: