50   0   0
I'm selling my fish and taking a break

5" healthy Black Tang SOLD

2" Blotchy Anthias SOLD

2" Diamond Tail Flasher Wrasse "super rare" SOLD

1-1/2" Cherub Amgel 20.00

2-3" Exquisite Wrasse SOLD

Orange Spot Watchman Goby eats everything and sifts sand non stop SOLD

Still over 100lbs of live rock 2 bucks a lb, very hard to find Pukani Rock. Coraline on all rocks.

Last edited:

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Also Bristletail File fish, not reef safe 2" 20.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 555

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Please don't send me PM's telling me you have to pay a toll or you have a V-8 and your car takes a lot of gas. These are not my issues. These fish are already discounted way below Lfs and online vendors retail prices. As for the diamond tail flasher, good luck on finding one of these. I'm not trying to be rude, but I have over 100 PMs asking me to take 50-100 off of these fish or asking me to deliver them. If you can't afford to pick the fish up, them these fish aren't for you.

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Please don't send me PM's telling me you have to pay a toll or you have a V-8 and your car takes a lot of gas. These are not my issues. These fish are already discounted way below Lfs and online vendors retail prices. As for the diamond tail flasher, good luck on finding one of these. I'm not trying to be rude, but I have over 100 PMs asking me to take 50-100 off of these fish or asking me to deliver them. If you can't afford to pick the fish up, them these fish aren't for you.

LOL...would you take $200 off if i p/u from you??? :p JK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: