MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hey guys I was able to make 2 more of these packs. Just like last time a couple of weeks ago, these are 10 piece packs for $150 each. This comes out to exactly $15 per frag which I believe is a great value. You must buy the entire pack and no parting out. The frags offered are:

Strawberry shortcake
Tri-color thin branched acro
Atl. Shades of Fall
Battle Corals An Iris
Red Dragon
Blue Tip Milli
E-Corals Unknown
Atl. Christmas Mirabilis
Larry Jackson
Garf Bonsai [not pictured]

I can deliver packs to the frag swap on Sunday, May 4th. Otherwise pick up locations are Midtown Manhattan and Absolutely Fish pet shop in Clifton, NJ.

NOTE: FRAG PACKS MUST BE PREPAID VIA PAYPAL TO HOLD. Sorry no shipping.

Below are pics of the mother colonies.

ORIGINAL UC STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

TRI-COLOR

ATL. SHADES OF FALL

BATTLE CORALS AN IRIS

RED DRAGON

BLUE TIP MILLI

E-CORALS UNKNOWN

ATL. CHRISTMAS MIRABILIS

LARRY JACKSON

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Sorry I forgot to add that info. They will be around 1" except Red Dragon and Garf that may end up be a little smaller. Depends on what I can cut. Some frags may end up being bigger than an inch.

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
What time is pickup in manhattan very interested

We can work out a time and day. No problem. FYI I will not be able to meet any earlier than the week of May 5th since I will be traveling. I can also meet on Sunday May 4th at the frag swap. Thanks!

LOTS of interest in these two packs. If you want one please do hurry!

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Packs SOLD OUT!

Please stay tuned. This weekend I will be posting individual larger acro frags, zoas and a couple of the new ORA Vargas Cespitularias!

Many thanks to all!! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: