JonnyIce

Used as bait
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hello all!

I haven't been around for a while...therefore these items I purchased years ago, I was never able to use. What a waste! I have finally come to terms with the fact I probably won't use them :(. So please see below. Only things I'd be looking for in a trade is a fuge for a standard 10g glass and a light for it. Pick up is in Yonkers, 10710. The only shippable item would be the Chiller Probe.
PM Me, thanks!

Aquafuge AF2MD Hang-On Refugium: $70
This is how I received it...hooked it up once and it was too powerful for my system. It could use a good cleaning. Comes with Rio 400. What you see below is all I have and how I received it!

CoolWorks Ice Probe: SOLD
I purchased this for a project that never happened (scroll down lol), never got a chance to use or test it. Everything pictured is what I have. Could use a good cleaning as well!

Custom King Frag Tank: SOLD
It pains me to sell this...I had grandiose dreams for this tank, but never got a chance to even peel the protective sticker off it. I'm not sure of the water volume this piece can hold, but approximate dimensions are 26"W x 8.75"H x 8.75"D. I even purchased the whole connector kit thing and loc-line. Was in my attic, so also could use a once-over.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: