adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My shrimp keeps bothering my anemone and I need him out ASAP I just don't have a trap atm. Maybe someone local can lend me one and I'll repay with the shrimp or cash lol I don't really have much frags to give. Any help is appreciated tanks!

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Take a plastic bag ( like the ones the fish store give you) cut it in half, poke holes about every 2-3 inches, weave fishing line ( or other thick string like material) around the open end . Tie a round opening on one end and place the there end through ( kinda like a pull string backpack)now place a stone or anything for weight and fill bag with water. Leave the string long enough so you are not directly in front of the tank this helps especially with shrimp because they are scared of everything. Turn off powerheads or pumps and shoot food inside the bag. Eventually it will go in the bag and you pull the string closing it and capturing the shrimp. I have used this many times over the years for shrimp and fish. Good luck! P.s. I dont want the shrimp lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: