Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Klein mad because he low balled me after I explained and what I paid for the tanks to him what I paid for everything he didn't like my counte... I know what it cost brand new I am willing to deal but not give it away...no comment after that make an reasonable offer thanks Dan K

Klein

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave my offer for the reactor only and it was reasonable. However I could work with the price but the seller countered with a price that was higher than a brand new reactor. Which to me is a rip off

Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
First of all it's Not a Reactor so I see how much you know and I see ur new to the forum and like to bad mouth members already.... the Carbondoser Regulator and 1 5lb and 1 10lb tank cost more than what im asking... and it say OBO

Klein

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one is bad mouthing anybody. I simply posted to let people know that they can purchase the REGULATOR for way below your asking price so that they don't get ripped off. No need to be a sour puss

Klein

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not gonna argue with you any longer. I told you my offer was for the regulator only and you countered. Stop trying to rip peoples heads off because someone doesn't want to overpay you for a used piece of equipment. You can kindly decline any offer and not start a war over it. I made my point by posting how much the regulator costs new and I hope people see that before inquiring

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I'm not gonna argue with you any longer. I told you my offer was for the regulator only and you countered. Stop trying to rip peoples heads off because someone doesn't want to overpay you for a used piece of equipment. You can kindly decline any offer and not start a war over it. I made my point by posting how much the regulator costs new and I hope people see that before inquiring

This is whts wrong with this forum and why i see more people leaving to others. People here think they have the right to voice they opinion when is not ask
If he wants to ask for 500 for the REGULATOR ( not reactor) so wht?? Who cares?? He wont sell and eventually lower or stop trying to sell. But is no1s problems but the seller
This is a FOR SALE forum not the general forum where u can post whtever u want abput the topic. And as per rules post should be stay on topic (even tho this 1 is not either)
He can definitely "kindly" refuse the offer but YOu should also kindly dont post on peoples threads. Almost every1 has Google now. People can do research before buying and find out the prices, just like u did
Bottom line You dont like the price. Move on to the next. No need for all this drama.

Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
ITS A....... PACKAGE DEAL...... AND LIKE ANOTHER MEMBER SAID HE IS GIVING YOU 2 Co2 TANKS.... IF I WANTED TO SELL IT SEPERATE I WOULD.....EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THEY COST NEW.... DO YOU KNOW WHAT a5lb and 10lb tank cost NEW AND FILLED....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: