Jlavine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
UWS, W 60s, can meet in Manhattan

Hi. Looking to stock a new small tank. I have nice encrusted frag plugs or egg crate squares (2x2) frags of great neon green long green star polyp (GSP) to trade.

Will accept anything as I'm not picky now. Any extra zoas, shrooms, monti frags would be great. Help me get restarted. Thanks!

Jlavine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Neon green star polyp frags for trade - second attempt

UWS, W 60s

So, how's a value of $5? Encrusted frag plugs and egg crate pieces of long tentacle gsp for trade for any basic zoas, shrooms or monti. Just trying to start up a new tank and share the love of what I have to pass around.

I am also frustrated that my last trade post was taken down so quickly without an opportunity to correct the fact the I did not put a price/value for trade. I did update the post and said value is $0 as I am not looking for anything much in return. I did a search for multiple "trade" post and they do not have prices. I would like an explaination to why I couldn't just respond to the PM from admin that I will fix it vs it being taken down without giving me a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jlavine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I have now read all the rules again in the forums, including the for sale rules. No where does it say list a value for trade or your post will be deleted without the courtesy of having the opportunity to fix it.

Sorry I'm so riled up. Getting back into (and kind of out of) the hobby this month on this board has been hard. Seems all posts are about selling and less about sharing information and exchanging pieces within our systems.

In the last few weeks I also had about 6 people commit to a previous tank and then drop out at the last minute or constantly haggle on pricing for a bundle that was way below the used market.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: