evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Name: Mike
Reason for sale: My oldest son has been scared of dogs for 99% of his young life when he got traumatized by a family dog. He is old enough and willing to finally have a puppy!

Hoping to get an American Bully. Unless you sell American Bully puppies and even close to worth the same price. I am willing for a reasonable trade.

Please review my threads for information:

Still experiencing this issue
RED SEA REEFER 350 with White Stand

• Lighting - 2 AI Hydra NonHD 52s with AI Director
    • Kicker decided i wanted some T5s
    • I went with the Aquatic Life T5 hybrid to simply add the hydras to it. T5s will need to be replaced.
    • Held by Zero Edge Tree Lamp Holder
  • Controllers
    • Apex original with EB8
    • Neptune RK2
    • DC Pump
    • Macspect Gyre Pumps
  • Waves|Pump
    • Maxspect Gyre XF230 x2
    • Simplicity DC 1600
  • Doser
    • Kamoer 4 pump with bracket
    • 2Part dosing for now
  • Skimmer|Reactors
    • Older Reef Octopus INT2000 with extended neck - overkill for setup
    • Aquamaxx Algae Reactor
    • NextReef MR1 Shorty for BRS Carbon Rox
  • Custom TopLids Cover with front middle feeder port - Took almost 2 months and if anyone else knows. Cost a decent amount for these.
  • 70-90# of tonga branch rock
  • no filter socks. use filter cups with filter floss
  • 2 heaters
  • Grounding probe
Livestock

• Fish
    • Pair of Blackice clowns
    • Pair of other designer clowns from nanoreefer
    • **Both pairs of clowns have been together since babies less than half inch.
    • Midas blenny
    • Sunset anthias
    • Fairy Wrasse (2) forget names
There are a few corals that are still alive and can come back but I haven't really pursued it so they are just there and considered extras and no affect to price.

Comes with RODI setup. Nearing need for the first 3 stages replacement. Recently replaced membrane and getting 0 TDS out with 98%+ rejection from membrane. originally 4 stage but I added an extra chamber for a 5th stage. 2 carbon blocks.

Skimmer is a Reef Octopus for a INT2000 with extended neck. Well over powered and will eat the proteins out of the tank. Verified when I turned off the skimmer for awhile and saw SPS respond by reducing the skimmer down to a few days a week.

If you have ever dealt with me, I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SCREW ANYONE. If anything I am willing to take the sh*t end of the stick to ensure my buyer is happy with what he/she is getting.

You will get a deal.

I have a crap load of extras.

2 - 20gal can Brutes
1 - 10gal can Brutes

2 20gal tanks - 1 brand new
1 - Prestige 24" led/T5 hybrid lighting (old and a few dings)

Bunch of little containers and knick knacks.

I am pretty firm at 2k.

Please look at what is included before you reply. If you do not like the price or can't spend that much for this setup, please feel free to look and move on. I am sorry this bargain isn't for you.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I received several PMs for part outs. I do not want leftover parts and deal with a hassle trying to piece meal it.

I rather give a good deal once and done.

Please feel free to buy and part out things you won't need.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Ok, well, I still have it. Really haven't done crap with it.

The clowns are pending.

the Vanatu Wrasse (male/supermale, I forget)is available
Lyretail and another wrasse.

I'll let all 3 go for 30. Trying to clear out livestock.

Corals are alive but could use a better conditioned tank.

I'll take a picture if anything. SPS - take all for $40. Remember they aren't in 100% shape.

Once corals and fish are gone. I will sell equipment (together!).

I do not want left over equipment and deal with any urges to come back.
I have my sons in club futbol (expensive), football, guitar lessons, etc so I am way too busy right now in life to deal with the tank. It has taken a back seat.

Tank has no visible scratches and you will be very very pleased with the setup.

I or the new owner will have to clean the tank with a good scrubbing.

New price for fire sale!! 1250 for EVERYTHING besides livestock.

RED SEA REEFER 350 with White Stand

• Lighting - 2 AI Hydra NonHD 52s with AI Director
    • Kicker decided i wanted some T5s
    • I went with the Aquatic Life T5 hybrid to simply add the hydras to it. T5s will need to be replaced.
    • Held by Zero Edge Tree Lamp Holder
  • Controllers
    • Apex original with EB8
    • Neptune RK2
    • DC Pump
    • Macspect Gyre Pumps
  • Waves|Pump
    • Maxspect Gyre XF230 x2
    • Simplicity DC 1600
  • Doser
    • Kamoer 4 pump with bracket (older model now)
    • 2Part dosing for now
  • Skimmer|Reactors
    • Older Reef Octopus INT2000 with extended neck - overkill for setup
    • Aquamaxx Algae Reactor
    • NextReef MR1 Shorty for BRS Carbon Rox
  • Custom TopLids Cover with front middle feeder port - Took almost 2 months and if anyone else knows. Cost a decent amount for these.
  • 70-90# of tonga branch rock
  • no filter socks. use filter cups with filter floss
  • 2 heaters
  • Grounding probe
I keep my stuff in pretty good condition. So you won't be questioning how good of a deal you are getting.

The question is if you are willing to spend for a great upgrade that if pieced together you would be spending WAY more. Now, the setup is getting slightly older but you can slowly upgrade instead of going out and spending full price to get the tank in running condition. Get new T5s and you'll be able to keep whatever coral your heart desires.

**DO NOT PM me about parting out or offers.**

The tank was purchased new and in prestine condition. There are tons of extras and you will NOT find this tank and things that come with it at this price.

I understand that it may not be the lighting, pump, skimmer of your choice. So guess what? sell it at a price that you now paid even LOWER for all the things you are getting!

again extras:

2 20gallon longs
RO/DI with 2 20 gal brute cans - extra small heaters or whatever I have laying around
I believe I have a few salt bags laying around too. Reef Crystals
a custom lid made by Top Lids. This is a 200+ piece by itself.
The apex unit is older but is a very good option to keep for a the main tank or even if you want to use it on a frag tank. Again another option to sell to recoup some extra money!
I have a ton of small things that will go with the tank that are in bins.
If this isn't a deal, you are a better man than me. I doubt SHOW me a for sale thread with the same deal for less in as good of condition to prove me wrong!!!!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
**DO NOT COME PICK UP THE EQUIPMENT IN A SEDAN. You will need a truck or minivan with space. I suggest bringing at the VERY minimum 1 extra person. I can help but I will not be responsible for you breaking the tank as you move it.

Just like anything else. Be prepped to get what you buy. I will try to have everything cleaned and ready to go if I have enough time.

I will also not be kind to flakers. If you plan to come after 1 week, a deposit will be required. Not much but I will keep you to your word. **unless I have another buy lined up and ready to go, I will refund your deposit if you back out. Otherwise, please make your decision, ensure your spouse is OK with it. Then contact me and place the deposit.** Again, deposit is only necessary if you need me to hold the sale for a week. $100 deposit.

If a buyer is ready to pick up tomorrow and you need me to hold it for 2+ weeks, I will move onto the next buyer and refund your deposit. If you been reefing and on MR for a long time, you know how it goes.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
All fish are pending.

Full setup is being looked at today. I am asking those who swing by to comment back on here good/bad. I appreciate the comments to let me know if I need to drop my price if something is wrong or the likely case, you are getting a good damn deal.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
**Note: Found scratches inside the tank about 3 scratches visible when you get detailed into looking for them. Sorry, I didn't notice them until going upto tank and inspect.

They are not visible unless you go upto tank so my fault.

I'll try to take pictures for those interested.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: