evanstos

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox 70.1 Saltwater Aquarium – Moving Out of State – Needs to be gone on Sunday – Originally $1,556.99 – Selling for $800.

I’m moving from New York (42nd and 11th) to the Midwest next week. I just sold all of the coral/fish stock and don’t want to chance the tank breaking during the move. The tank was delivered brand new to the apartment in June 2019 (I have the receipt).

Tank Details
• 69.1 Gallons (262L)
• 24″ L x 24″ W x 22″ H
• Glue Free NFS Certified UPVC Plumbing Kit
• Reef Ready Sump System
• ATO Reservior
• Heavy Duty UV Coated Furniture Grade Cabinet
• Pump is NOT included

Website details: https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/product/platinum-reef-70-2/

PLEASE NOTE – There is a small chip in the glass on the front top left outside side of the tank. It has ZERO impact on holding water. I attached two pictures that show the functioning tank and highlighted the chip (hairless kitten for scale). I have the glass chip itself that can be super glued back in place if that’s more visually pleasing.

The tank is priced due to the need to get it sold quickly and takes into account the small chip.

Price is non-negotiable. You pick up. NEEDS TO BE GONE ON SUNDAY. There is a freight elevator in the apartment building that can be used to move the tank, stand, and sump to the street level off 43rd street.

Reach out via [email protected] or through the chat here with questions.

Reef 70.2 General.jpg
Drained Tank.jpg
Reef 70.2 Dimensions.jpg
Cabinet.jpg
Cabinet Opened.jpg
Sump.jpg
Sump Dimmensions.png
Sump Connections.jpg
74318ACF-80BD-4688-8006-FA91EE84C7CC.jpeg
9D2C1018-7727-459B-9256-C47E283736DA.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: