E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I have a decent amount of equipment for sale. I don’t have pictures at the moment, but PM me your cell phone and I’ll text you pictures. Prices are firm but I might be able to make a deal if you buy multiples. No dibs or related nonsense. Everything is in good working condition, unless noted specifically below.
I moved out to Suffolk recently (11742). I can likely meet you but will not be able to deliver or ship. Any questions please post or send me a message.

Lighting:
  • Giesemann Infiniti 24in fixture. $150. Used fixture with Brand new 150 watt DE Phoenix bulb included. 4x T5s included but need to be replaced.
  • 2 lumen bright mini pendants and ballasts, along with 2 BNIB Hamilton 20KK SE bulbs. I bought the pendants and ballasts used recently when I was planning on running a reef. PRICE DROP to $120 for all.
Miscellaneous:
  • Tunze 9004- $75. Works well. 2-3 years old.
  • vertex zeovit reactor $50

Last edited:

Galantra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have a decent amount of equipment for sale. I don’t have pictures at the moment, but PM me your cell phone and I’ll text you pictures. Prices are firm but I might be able to make a deal if you buy multiples. No dibs or related nonsense. Everything is in good working condition, unless noted specifically below.
I moved out to Suffolk County recently (11742). I can likely meet you but will not be able to deliver or ship. Any questions please post or send me a message. No trades at this time.

Tanks:
  • Elos Midi - $100. High end tank, but it’s cheap because there are plumbing issues. I broke the return pipe and stripped the threading on the inside of the PVC. Would either require DIY modding or use as an AIO (that’s what I do currently). Just the tank and stand. No other equipment/sump/etc.
  • Elos System 70 - $400. I do not have the sump, return pump, etc. But the tank works great and can be plumbed for a sump.

Lighting:
  • Radion Gen 1 upgraded to Gen 3. $200. I upgraded the fixture to a Gen 3 a year or two ago. Other than the LEDs, the hardware and power brick are all original. The software keeps resetting the clock to a stagnant time and I’m unable to fix. A software reset may fix it, but no guarantees. I’m not patient enough to mess with it. LOL
  • Giesemann Infiniti 24in fixture. $200. Brand new 150 watt DE Phoenix bulb included. 4x T5s included but need to be replaced.
  • ATI Dimmable Sunpower 24 inch, 4 bulb. $160. Bulbs are included but need to be replaced. The down arrow does not work, but the clock it sits on can be replaced if you’re handy enough.

Miscellaneous:
  • Tunze 6105 –$200. Probably 4-5 years old. Works great.
  • Tunze 9004- $80. Works well. 2-3 years old.
  • Tunze 9001 - $60. Bought second hand, so I’m not 100% on age, but it’s relatively new and works well.
  • MP10 Quiet Drive – $150. 1 year old
  • MP10 white box. $100.
  • Vertex Zeovit Reactor and pump. $50
I’ll add more if I can find anything else. Thank you

Any pics on the Giesemann Infiniti?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dagyap82

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved out to Suffolk County recently (11742). I can likely meet you but will not be able to deliver or ship. Any questions please post or send me a message. No trades at this time.

Tanks:
  • Elos Midi, Ecotech Radion (more info below), and ecotech light bracket $250 for all. High end tank, but it’s cheap because there are plumbing issues. I broke the return pipe and stripped the threading on the inside of the PVC. Would either require DIY modding or use as an AIO (that’s what I do currently). Just the tank, stand, and light. No other equipment/sump/etc.
  • Elos System 70 - price drop to $350. I am also including a brand new Laguna return pump. I do not have the sump or etc. But the tank works great and can be plumbed for a sump.

Lighting:
  • Radion Gen 1 upgraded to Gen 3 (included in the package with the midi) I upgraded the fixture to a Gen 3 a year or two ago. Other than the LEDs, the hardware and power brick are all original. The software keeps resetting the clock to a stagnant time and I’m unable to fix. A software reset may fix it, but no guarantees. I’m not patient enough to mess with it. LOL
  • Giesemann Infiniti 24in fixture. $150. Used fixture with Brand new 150 watt DE Phoenix bulb included. 4x T5s included but need to be replaced.
  • ATI Dimmable Sunpower 24 inch, 4 bulb. $150. Bulbs are included but need to be replaced. The down arrow does not work, but the clock it sits on can be replaced if you’re handy enough.

Miscellaneous:
  • Tunze 6105 –$200. Price dropped to $150. Probably 4-5 years old. Works great.
  • Tunze 9004- $75. Works well. 2-3 years old.
  • Tunze 9001 - $50. Bought second hand, so I’m not 100% on age, but it’s relatively new and works well.
  • MP10 Quiet Drive – $150. 1 year old. PENDING
  • MP10 white box. $100.
  • Vertex Zeovit Reactor and pump. $50
I’ll add more if I can find anything else. Thank you

I will take the mp 10 where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: