PugsAndFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a 30 breeder tank (36 x 12 x 12) perfect for a frag tank that is painted black on the bottom and back. The tank is drilled for an Eshopps M overflow. Also drilled for a 3/4" return with locline. Comes with Brooklyn Imagitarium metal stand. Drains are 1" and glued to the overflow box. Comes with the unions and the Spears gate valve.

Take it for $75. Pick up in Fort Lee NJ.

What's included?
1. 30 Breeder tank. Used literally 1 day. Literally. Absolutely no issues. I set it up and noticed my light mount at the time did not fit because of the rim of the tank and the tank also took up a little too much room in my apartment. Was going to set it up when I moved but I just moved to West New York hours away so I'm selling and going to get another nano instead.

The tank has the back and bottom painted black. Drilled for Eshopps M overflow. Also has 3/4" hole for return

2. Stand. Also literally used 1 day.

3. Eshopps M overflow. The drains are glued to the box. Used 1 day.

4. Locline for return. Used 1 day.

5. Plumbing. Comes with the drains. Has a 1" spears gate valve. Valve alone is $30 retail. Also used 1 day.

PugsAndFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
IMG_5962.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: