Rating - 100%
204   0   0
To my fellow MR community members, just thought I'd share my experience a few days ago.
I stopped by Stourysreef to purchase a few frags listed here. First of all his setup is amazing. The thing that stuck out to me is his attention to detail and real love for all of this stuff. The best part about it is it shows in the quality and health of all of his corals. In my search for frags so far, no one has been more generous with the size of the actual frags they are selling. Overall great coloration on all his stuff. I'll be back at some point for more.

He's a really really chill guy as well. In general I really enjoyed talking about reefing with him.
I left feeling good that I was supporting a local reefer and in turn that he was also supporting me.
Until next time!

Pleasure was all mine bro! It’s great when you can Sell a couple of Corals here in there to help us maintain this hobby. But the best part is when you get a chance to meet some great people along the way and also help out people when you can.

I’ve had a lot of people help me out along the way and I always make sure to return the favor when I can. Thanks again for coming over and keep me posted on how the coil pack does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saltinmyblood

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wanted to let everyone know who is wanting to pick up some quality corals, this is your man. Buy with confidence! Really nice and knowledgeable with a beautiful system. Very healthy and doing well in my system. Thanks bro for some great sps!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: