Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello everyone,

As my Staghorn / Acropora formosa / Stuber's Staghorn, is now reaching the top of my water line, it is time to trim a bit.

Mine is green with the tips a very nice baby blue with a bit of purple in them. Really cool growth pattern, and it is a fairly easy to grow SPS. I got it from ORA.

The cool thing about this coral is its history: first SPS that was successfully propagated in aquariums: https://reefbuilders.com/2011/01/05...graph-documents-25-years-stony-coral-reefing/

This is a picture of the colony:

_DSF3400.jpg

And a close-up to show the famous baby blue tips:
_DSF3388.jpg

I am not interested in trades since my tank is really full right now. Here are the prices:
- 1.5" single frag: 5$
- 1.5" multi-branches: 15$
- 2" mini-colony (many branches): 20$

To be picked in Manhattan, close to Gramercy Park. Due to Covid, I will meet you outside and give you a fresh cut.

Last edited:

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Alright, and since I accidentally broke a big chunk of the colony, I am offering it for sale.

This is a piece that is 5" tall, 7" long, 4" wide. It represents about 5 years of growth, it is about 1/3rd of my main colony. Very thick branches and many small ones. You can see the picture with my hand for scale (I have "normally sized hands")

I am asking 300$ for it (no trades: I really do not have room for new corals).

20200920_155553.jpg20200920_155605.jpg

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Are you interested in trading coral for Anemone? ...and how have you been?
Hi Lee,

Sadly I cannot trade as I am running out of room! I have been good, thank you, what about you?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: