frvarugh

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi MR -

I have 15 RBTA's ready to go. They're all speckled and some have a bit of green in them:

12 medium ones that are about 3-5 inches when fully open - $50 each

3 small ones about 2-3 inches when fully open - $30 each

DM me for pickup info. I am in the Mineola/ New Hyde Park area and can meet within reason. Prices are firm.

Last edited:

frvarugh

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Apologies, I realized I had posted the wrong link earlier. Here's a quick video on the RBTA's for sale. Looking to get them out by this weekend. Feel free to DM me with any questions or meeting up:

Falreef2021

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any left? Looking for that Rose Bubble Tip color. Have a number of Ultra rainbows and a few other interesting morphs I'm trying to raise up. Yellow, Neon orange. But want that red of a Rose Bubble Tip. I'm in CT just over the border. I'd take 2 of the Small ones. Or one Medium and one small if 2 small not available.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any RBT left? I was just saying I’m in CT. Not expecting you to travel. Your in Queens, NY, so not that far away. I can probably coordinate and come to you for pickup. Let me know.

frvarugh

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What's Stoury's reef? I have about 2 or 3 of the small ones left but someone messaged before you that he wants them all. Let me confirm and I'll let you know how much I'll have after that.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: