15 RBTA's For Sale!!

frvarugh

Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi MR -

I have 15 RBTA's ready to go. They're all speckled and some have a bit of green in them:

12 medium ones that are about 3-5 inches when fully open - $50 each

3 small ones about 2-3 inches when fully open - $30 each

DM me for pickup info. I am in the Mineola/ New Hyde Park area and can meet within reason. Prices are firm.

Last edited:

frvarugh

Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Apologies, I realized I had posted the wrong link earlier. Here's a quick video on the RBTA's for sale. Looking to get them out by this weekend. Feel free to DM me with any questions or meeting up:

Falreef2021

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any left? Looking for that Rose Bubble Tip color. Have a number of Ultra rainbows and a few other interesting morphs I'm trying to raise up. Yellow, Neon orange. But want that red of a Rose Bubble Tip. I'm in CT just over the border. I'd take 2 of the Small ones. Or one Medium and one small if 2 small not available.

Falreef

New Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any RBT left? I was just saying I’m in CT. Not expecting you to travel. Your in Queens, NY, so not that far away. I can probably coordinate and come to you for pickup. Let me know.

frvarugh

Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What's Stoury's reef? I have about 2 or 3 of the small ones left but someone messaged before you that he wants them all. Let me confirm and I'll let you know how much I'll have after that.