tatore67

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is when you meet someone like @chemisfun11 that, from the other side of the world (I write from Italy) listens to your delirant proposals and makes them come true. I am very very happy for things he did for me, a customized job that made me lots of results. To not mention his patience, help and assistance. Thank you very very much.
IMG_1123.jpeg
IMG_1122.jpeg
IMG_1124.jpeg

tatore67

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, I didn't. Lee helped me to develope a more complexed shade, as I really
suffer from the dipersion of strong UV light coming from the Radion, so the extra diffusion that you may see is only because the inner shade is quite smooth. Sorry for my english-

tatore67

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good, it's what is done to save light with T5 lights, but my guess is that the Radion led light are correctly developed to focus the lighs from the surface to the deep of the tank. I use the lateral side and the deep position for the soft corals that cannot stay too long under the 100% of the potential Radion's PAR and power, and the central position for the SPS corals, that get the best of the direct pumps and lights. The light spill shades are perfect because where it must be stop the unwanted light it does (out of the tank), and it reflects a bit for the smooth sides surface the light. The Radion diffusers are pretty useless IMHO.

chemisfun11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hi guys! I know I don't post here as often as other forums, but I've put together a second printer to increase production. This way I can complete orders twice as fast and decrease lead time overall. I've developed a lot more designs to suit reefers needs since I started, so don't be afraid to ask about a design that you may not see pictured.

Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] for quotes and assistance.

Lee

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: