RichardNy123

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI guys .. i have a full Par meter Apogee MQ 510 ( one of the best in the market) AND im willing to go to your house so we can take the par from your tank .. so you can write down and have a good measurement of your light intensity across the system... really usefull!

what i charge for it? ... have few options...

1. 40.00$ per visite... [Manhattan, Queens or Brooklyn] but more far away than those places i charge 50-60$ due to distance.

or

2. a frag of coral that interest me. ( im looking mainly SPS or Zoanthids)

im located in sunset park - Brooklyn... so i can go to ... Manhattan, Queens or Brooklyn... for others places please read again option 1.

REMEBER! A PAR IN YOUR TANK IS A REALLY GOOD THING TO DO.. AND YOU WILL NEED DO AGAIN ONLY IF YOU UPGRADE DE TANK OR THE LIGHT.. SO I THINK IS PRETTY FAIR PRICE ...

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!

Last edited:

RichardNy123

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where were you 2 weeks ago when I purchased this exact one from BRS (I'm going to return it lol)? This is a way better deal. Following, just in case I'll need you're services.
dam man! xD LOL .. anyway .. im a hobbyist.. so you know where to find me .. just send me a message.

JediClownfish

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI guys .. i have a full Par meter Apogee MQ 510 ( one of the best in the market) AND im willing to go to your house so we can take the par from your tank .. so you can write down and have a good measurement of your light intensity across the system... really usefull!

what i charge for it? ... have few options...

1. 30.00$ per visite... [Manhattan, Queens or Brooklyn] but more far away than those places i charge 40$ due to distance.

or

2. a frag of coral that interest me. ( im looking mainly SPS, Zoanthids or Anemone)

or

3. if your tank are more than 2 years old.. i can accept 1 pound of live rock from your refugium.

im located in sunset park - Brooklyn... so i can go to ... Manhattan, Queens or Brooklyn... for others places please read again option 1.

REMEBER! A PAR IN YOUR TANK IS A REALLY GOOD THING TO DO.. AND YOU WILL NEED DO AGAIN ONLY IF YOU UPGRADE DE TANK OR THE LIGHT.. SO I THINK IS PRETTY FAIR PRICE ...

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!
Hey man! Any chance you would be available next weekend to come over to Harlem?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: