Cheap and reasonable. Aquaculture more resistance to disease

Attachments

• 15C522CC-A240-4ACB-9E87-7DE5147A652B.jpeg
    15C522CC-A240-4ACB-9E87-7DE5147A652B.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Thanks buddy , I know your piece is aquaculture and hardy compare to the Goni thats comes in wild and Better survival rate. You can tell by cutting them and opening up next day. I hope this can be spread out all over nyc for many hobbyist have many years of enjoyment and we all have to thank you for that too_Ol

Lol I been spreading it for over 5 year, kinda of sad to see such a nice mini colony chopped up to bits….

But to each their own.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Goni were the old days. I move on to other stuff. You probably got one of my before, I sold long red long time ago also. Looney tune I been selling for yrs I can’t even count lol.

nope, never bought anything from you. I’m sure I been in this hobby longer than you. All corals are old to me ?

Look at the date stamp…

Attachments

• 915F7A19-2849-4002-968B-8BD14C04567F.jpeg
    915F7A19-2849-4002-968B-8BD14C04567F.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
nope, never bought anything from you. I’m sure I been in this hobby longer than you. All corals are old to me ?

Look at the date stamp…
ahh in the old days, they call goni ball corals and people used to boycott them in the hobby because they always die, around 2016 -2019 was the turnaround point for most goni species able to thrive in home aquarium because increase in tech and nutrient supplement such as KZ blue bottles from germany. also i paid $400 for a small frag with 5polyps amazeball goni frag, sure times have changed and back then you guys didnt have HG torch and OG bounce and so on.
at that time, it was mostly experimental with T5 in the beginning of 2000s is what your using in the picture. i used to give LFS locals in flushing to sell my frags, maybe you picked up one, never know.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
ahh in the old days, they call goni ball corals and people used to boycott them in the hobby because they always die, around 2016 -2019 was the turnaround point for most goni species able to thrive in home aquarium because increase in tech and nutrient supplement such as KZ blue bottles from germany. also i paid $400 for a small frag with 5polyps amazeball goni frag, sure times have changed and back then you guys didnt have HG torch and OG bounce and so on.
at that time, it was mostly experimental with T5 in the beginning of 2000s is what your using in the picture. i used to give LFS locals in flushing to sell my frags, maybe you picked up one, never know.

Nope wrong again, the fixture in the picture i was using are power compacts. Way before T5, and you don't need to give me a history lesson on lighting the picture is dated 2005.

At the end of the day, you bought my goni for $70 and decided to chop it up into little tiny frags and sell them each for $50 to make a profit. Thats great, more power to you!

But don't give us that bullshit that you are trying to spread this to everyone in the hobby for their enjoyment... smh

And by the way, my goni was picked up direct from a wholesaler not from a LFS in flushing.

juan71

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Thanks buddy , I know your piece is aquaculture and hardy compare to the Goni thats comes in wild and Better survival rate. You can tell by cutting them and opening up next day. I hope this can be spread out all over nyc for many hobbyist have many years of enjoyment and we all have to thank you for that too.
MODs, this guy should get kick out as he has done many times that buy for cheap and chop it up for way higher profit! reefers won't sell to him if they knew he will used it for that crazy profit. reefers here trade and sale corals to each others for keeping our wonderful hobby as this website mean to be, our reefer should have right to get this colony at its affordable price and keep it instead of buying tiny bit for the SAME price from this type of vender who just snapping up from the same seller!

frankny

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sold another one today. 3 frags left. frags open up the next day as mention. if you got nothing nice to said, please don't comment on my sales page. dont like the price so move on simple.
what nice to said? gotta said thanks for grabbed it n chopped it quicker than all of true reefers that will get this lovely colony and keep it as hobby? chicanery with verbal trick filled in what you have write here, U just simply disgusting man

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
what nice to said? gotta said thanks for grabbed it n chopped it quicker than all of true reefers that will get this lovely colony and keep it as hobby? chicanery with verbal trick filled in what you have write here, U just simply disgusting man
NO , Your disgusting for writing something like this in my page. I guess i have keep these blocked always. FrankNY i get this from you all the time especally when you get the chance and several of other like juan71. its people like you that make this hobby terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: