cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
I have a 4 ft TEK light with 6 bulbs for sale, it has legs and the splash guard options. Here are the spec on it:

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_Aquar...uorescent_sunlight_tek_light_high_output.html

It does have bulbs in it right now, but they are old and needs to be replaced.

I also have a 75G AGA tanks drilled in the back two corners for 1" bulkheads. Great for frag tank or sump, have some scratches.

$275 for both or $250 for the tek light and $50 for the tank. Pick up in Mineola..

I also have few skimmers, large Sequence pump, and Ampmaster pumps, cleaning my basement getting ready for the move...

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
People have been PM me about the tank:

It is a "standard" AGA tank with black frame, as far as I know (well, at least the 20 or so I have bought) AGA only makes them with clear silicone, not black. As far as scratches go, I don't know how many are there. I personally would not be happy using it as a display tank, I think a tank is one of the cheapest equipment you have in a system and probably the one that will last the longest, you should always try to buy new. This tank is great for someone to use as a prop tank, holding tank, or as a sump.

And: NO!! I can't take pictures of the scratches for you to see!!

PS. for the person asking for pumps, please do some research on the pumps I have listed. These pump are minimum of 2,700GPH, they don't work well as a return pump for a 75 gallon tank.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: