cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Inter-American 4ft 150 gallon (three side low iron glass) tank for sale.

Euro-braced with two corner overflows, 1.25" drain in each box, three holes drilled on the back wall, one 1.5" bulkhead in the center and two 1" bulkheads in the upper corners. a second layer of black mirror on the back (have a crack in it but does not affect the visual appearance and integrity of the tank). The tank dimensions are 48"L x 24"T x 30"W.

40" tall iron stand, you will need to build some fascia board to cover it, or not..

$300 for both.

The tank is located in Mineola LI, you will need to bring four guys to get this out of my basement. It is heavier than a typical AGA tank.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
No one wants an awsome tank for cheap?

Some pictures of the tank

Attachments

• Closed-loop-test.jpg
    Closed-loop-test.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 567
  • close-loop-plumbing.jpg
    close-loop-plumbing.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 563
  • DSCN1738.JPG
    DSCN1738.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 567
  • Full tank 021405.jpg
    Full tank 021405.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 561

ricwilli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Can the black mirror be removed? What about the black brace around the tank? Is that iron and is it permanantly attached to the tank? When you say "three side low iron glass", do you mean starfire glass? Sorry for all the questions

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
The mirror back can be remove, but not sure why anyone would do that and it will require some elbow grease. Same for the black plastic trim around the rim, its just siliconed on there.

Starphire is the trade name for PPG low iron glass, some people don't know the difference and calls everything "starfire"

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
This is a USED reef tank, there are scratches on the tank, like every established reef tank I have seen. I am guessing there is about 5 light scratches on the front pane, it is not to the point where I would not use it as a reef display tank for that reason.

Can some of you that have seen the tank in person comment on the tank's appearance? Someone have questioned the scratches and I don't think I can fairly describe the tank's appearance.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I never actively looked for scratches on your tank, but I never noticed any when I was looking at your fish/corals the other time so I'm sure they're not obvious unless you're looking for them.
I would buy it if I could fit it into my basement.

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
The tank is fantastic, as someone who has seen it many times. It's a steal really. I would snatch it in a second if my basement was finished. I'd snatch it anyway for the 1st floor but 4 by 3 is too much real estate for our living room. Or so my wife thinks, but she's wrong, no vision.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: