cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Two original Luminarc reflectors and two 250W PFO HQI ballast for sale, these are not the cheaper knockoffs from CoralVue. Pendents are wired for the PFO plug, no haphazard wirenut connection waiting to catch fire.

$135 each set and I will throw in a used XM10K bulb.

Three Ampmaster 3000 pumps, $75 each.

Sequence 5800 pump, $175.

One USED Neptune ACjr w/ Serial port option, DC8, used PH probe, - SOLD to KathyC.

One brand NEW ACjr W/serial port option, DC8, new PH probe, USED temp probe - $275

More stuff to come.

Last edited:

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
cali
very interested in the lighting..can you give a link to the exact reflectors like you have and ballasts ... are the ballasts dimmable in any way with ac jr.? how ald is the ballast?
oh dibs on both

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Seconds on that request. Do you have any pumps for a 125 1000+ your pumps are amazing deals but about 2000 gph too much. Im always in New hyde park, So I could pick up any day this week

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
cali
i just want to know if this lights will do what i want for my 48"x24"x28" high...
i would like to know how old is the ballasts and what is the reflectors model ...ea pics is great too
thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: