ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
Originally intended to set up where I work, space constraints has forced me to scratch the project. everything was stored in my shed before I got the chance to take pictures, all of the items are common & are standard AGA (All-Glass Brand) equipment.

180 AGA Reef Ready with Corner Over-flows, back painted black & Pre-drilled for 2 X 1.5" Closed Loop with matching Mission Style Stand & Canopy. Im looking for a quick sale so willing to let it go at $600 for the set :splitspin. bring a van & friends to help move, no stairs to climb & I have a hand truck to help move everything.

Item is located in Long Island, NY zip 11554. very near Roosevelt Field Mall, 15 min from queens & 30 min form the city

I also have skimmers, sump, refugium with light & pumps if you are interested.

the picture is not the actual item, just to show how the stand looks like.
the tank measures 6'X2'X2'. the color of the stand & canopy is more oak than red as seen in the picture.

if you have any further questions you can send me a PM or call me

dex
(516)205-7413

Attachments

• AAG56201.JPG
    AAG56201.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 552
  • AAG56251.JPG
    AAG56251.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 554

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
stand still avialable here is pic for the back so you get the idea of color.

stand is about 34" tall & canopy has 11" clearance. take it home for $500, tank was sold

Attachments

• DSC08836.jpg
    DSC08836.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 320

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
i saw it and this is a really nice stand and canopy set.. and contrary to the last pic, it was also upright when i saw it!!! :splitspin

bump for a good seller/reefer!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: