Status
Not open for further replies.

mankc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.5%
65   1   0
wassup homeboy... You should hit up my brother 1ucky he was very interested in one of these.... Especially this one... I'm sure he would love to talk to u in regards....

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
For everyone that asked for pics heres the best one I could get at this time I will try for more later or tomorrow if not sold by then :birthday:

angel2.jpg

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
is the angel in a reef or fish only tank? also if it is in a reef does it pick at anything LPS Zoos SPS?

This fish is currently in my 180 reef, I have LPS Zoos and SPS. When this fish was first added it did rip out one of my zoos litteraly one lol(hasnt looked at another since) and then it picked at a acan that was hidden next too his cave he was hiding in now that the fish eats everything and out of my hand I hardly notice him going to pick at the acan anymore or any other LPS NEVER picked at a piece of SPS

You can see some of the sps frags on the bottom of the pic.

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
ouCh! tough pRice for touGh eConomy... :(
great price for a great fish
http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/angelfish/goldflakeangel/
I've seen them in LFS upwards of 499.99

ink everything that isnt free is a tough price for you...
I recall a sump I built for year years back that you never took because my cost on materials was too much for you

I have a Goldflake in my 450 and was in my 180 for 6 months
IMHO great large angel for a reef keep him fed and he's fine
mine eats pellets nori, plankton(frozen and freezedried), angel forumla

GREAT PRICE FOR A GREAT FISH!

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
great price for a great fish
http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/angelfish/goldflakeangel/
I've seen them in LFS upwards of 499.99

ink everything that isnt free is a tough price for you...
I recall a sump I built for year years back that you never took because my cost on materials was too much for you

:wow: i aLso recaLL u being hatefuL when Obama was eLected !! i tHink you were bordering on being racist werent you?

pointinG fingers ends up baCk at ya buddy !

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
:wow: i aLso recaLL u being hatefuL when Obama was eLected !! i tHink you were bordering on being racist werent you?

pointinG fingers ends up baCk at ya buddy !
pointing fingers???
ouCh! tough pRice for touGh eConomy... :(
you and everyone here knows you would never buy a fish like this so why the comment? it happens to be a good price for a rare difficult fish to keep

hateful towards Obama being elected? NO, opinionated yes!
and my comment wasn't meant to be racial, it was so ridiculous and stupid you had to laugh:duh:

PS....... ever try spell check???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: