SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Well, darn!

Was in your neighborhood on Friday, but as it was early afternoon, I didn't stop in, having seen your normal posted hours here ... next time, I'll come and knock on the door or something!

~Bruce

Oh no! So sorry! We definitely wanted to open early Black Friday!

Next time just call or text us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Thanks again for the flame wrasse pair that look even more incredible once I got them acclimated and added to the tank. The male went straight to the rock work but the female has been out and about playing a dominance game with my exquisite wrasse. Will get some good pics once they settle in to their new home. Will definately return in the future.

Happy to hear! I hope the male made his way out and is now comfortable. Please upload some pics when they?re all out and about! Looking forward to your next visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will get some pics up if I could get the female to stay put she is super active. The male is out today but still adjusting to the tank and the other fish but was eating so it shouldn?t be long before he owns the tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: