bronxreef

Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fish list for 75g Reef feedback appreciated

Fish tank:Equipment
75 gallon corner overflow
Maxspect razor 42 inches led
Skimmer: Bubble magus 3.5c(from my last build will upgrade soon)
About ~ 90lb of dried up LR and adding a block of Cermedia block
20g Refugium with some cheato/LR
Mag Drive 9.5 return
MP40qd and Jabeo RW-15(will downgrade probably to rw-8)

I'm just about done with my cycle and had some time to build my fish list, a mix of swimmers active fish and of course color and compatible with each other

Fish
1.Tang-bristletooth tang
2.Anthias-scribble
3.Anthias- Fathead
4.Anthias- barletts
5.Wrasse-Leopard
6.Wrasse-Cleaner
7.Wrasse- Scott's/orange back/Flame
8.Angel-Potters?Questionable
9.Angel-Flame?Questionable
10.Dartfish- Red Firefish
11.Dartfish- Purple Firefish
12.Blennie - Starry Blennie
13.Dragonets-Mandarin (last one)(big maybe)
14.15.Clownfish-black ice/Darwing

Inverts:
Cleaner shrimp
Emerald crab
Turbos/nasarius/trochas snails

Would love some input, both angels I know will probably be an issued but there up for debate since I won't be adding them any time soon and probably won't even make the cut and add an extra anthias or wrase(flame pair)

Last edited:

bonomo53

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
You will have issues with the Scotts in a 75. They get pretty aggressive and large. If you want to keep the orange back, flame and leopard i would skip the scotts. I also would also skip the cleaner wrasse as they do not live unless house with very large fish where they can pick off parasites. As you seem to already know you will most likely have issues with the angels. I would go with with the flames as they are easier to keep then the potters.

Last edited:

bronxreef

Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You will have issues with the Scotts in a 75. They get pretty aggressive and large. If you want to keep the orange back, flame and leopard i would skip the scotts. I also would also skip the cleaner wrasse as they do not live unless house with very large fish where they can pick off parasites. As you seem to already know you will most likely have issues with the angels. I would go with with the flames as they are easier to keep then the potters.

I did some research on them and as anything on this hobby there's mix feelings of success but I'm really reconsider cutting the cleaner and the mandarin I just wanted to add some blue to the bunch would love a hippo tang but don't wanna even get that conversation started, any other blue reef safe fish I could add?

bronxreef

Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Give me a call if you want and i can probably get you what you want and go over pros and cons, 516-633-4134

Thanks for the offer but i just recently fisnushed my cycle starting small with the dartfish and grow from there but keeping your number for those harder to find fish

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: