AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Hello everyone. We have something cooking for you..
Over 200+ sps frags on sale at $11.99 or pick up a 10 pack for $100. Come on down for best selections.. we keep our sps super healthy with great colors..

Attachments

• 20161031_151034.jpg
    20161031_151034.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 20161031_150917.jpg
    20161031_150917.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 296

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Awesome frags Ralph. Haven't seen sps that cheap in awhile. Usually just amongst us reefers. I heard from a few of your customers they are much better looking in person and some hidden gems mixed in. I'll see you this week when I come pick up fish and food. Gotta set up new system for some of your frags

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Awesome frags Ralph. Haven't seen sps that cheap in awhile. Usually just amongst us reefers. I heard from a few of your customers they are much better looking in person and some hidden gems mixed in. I'll see you this week when I come pick up fish and food. Gotta set up new system for some of your frags

Yea i think im loosing my mind.. lol they are not cheap frags in there either.. there are frags from every colony in my dt off my personal collection in that bunch.. so definitely some awesome pieces...

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
I call Ralph the Coral Whisperer for a reason, his SPS always look great! $10 a pop I might just start up a nano forest till my upgrade goes thru!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: