Nanobbules and strawman arguments - Page 12 - Reefs.com

Home  / Forums  / Global Forums  / Skeptical Reefkeeping  /  Nanobbules and strawman arguments
Closed Thread
05-21-2016, 10:47 AM
No information in that video besides there is some device, a pump and maybe some bubbles.

What does your thing do? How does it do it? What testing of it have you done? Straightforward questions that should have straightforward answers. Fourth time I have asked today.

05-21-2016, 10:54 AM
Last time I check my tax deduction.... Is about 200,000+ ....
And several years ..... Of research and development .
Additional benefits:
Support for growth bacteria Who will not survive before in the reef aquariums
Forget about your weekend friend a.k.a. New fresh Saltwater ...
Old tank syndrome just bad memories...
Stable and very similar to oceans echo system in your tank.
Lack of nightmare in your beautiful reef aquarium
priceless....

05-21-2016, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thales View Post
No information in that video besides there is some device, a pump and maybe some bubbles.

What does your thing do? How does it do it? What testing of it have you done? Straightforward questions that should have straightforward answers. Fourth time I have asked today.
Read description below video...
For the last time

05-21-2016, 10:59 AM
Sorry forgot one more thing ..
Rare elements which was not available because many companies claim they are too expensive ....

05-21-2016, 10:59 AM
You do realize that your video here does not show the text on the youtube page? Why not just cut and paste it here?

05-21-2016, 11:02 AM
Published on Apr 9, 2016P2o Reactors Design for Advance Reef Saltwater Filtration

CO2 Reduction (Carbon/Oxygen Bonds)
H2O Management (Smaller Usage)
Bacterial Control (Electrostatic Utilization)
Saltwater Cellular Maintenance (Bioelectric Code)
Flexible In Sump Setup. Dual Water Input

Q&A
There have been many questions on what exactly the P2O reactor is… and for a better question, what does it do? It utilizes a number of innovative means in which to solve many of the common problems that we experience in our in-home reefs.

Low pH
Without the proper degassing of CO2, there is an inexhorbitant amount of CO2 in a reef system......
So, with this device, the open ended degassing of the water column is vital in the expulsion of CO2.
The P2O device is needed to create a substantial amount of cavitation internal to the device such that as it exits, the CO2 gas is disturbed enough to be released from the water column and to naturally aspirate.

Bacterial infestation
The P2O Reactor also utilizes the static electricity generated by running water and ionizes it by passing it passively over the strategically positioned silver/gold(.9999) ion tab located internally to the P2O Reactor. This ionization renders bad “gram negative” bacterium inert and in a zombie like state in which they do not multiply. This allows for the good gram positive bacteria (nitrifying bacteria) to outcompete the inert bad bacteria and allows for “non-spoiling” of the captive reef ecosystem.

Electrostatic Utilization
This charging of water re-energizes “water” in a good way. The alignment of water molecules is called polarization. The polarization allows the water to be able to absorb charged organic sludge in the system and creates micro-currents that work in the same manner as static electricity in regards to hair and dust to an electrostatically charged balloon. It is not harmful to reef organisms or any aquatic organism in minutely dispersed electrostatic transfers.

Saltwater Cellular Maintenance (Bioelectric Code)

Waves crashing on the beach create static electricity. Running water from rivers entering the ocean at different dielectric mediums create static electricity

One Love
05-21-2016, 02:16 PM
Ok ? What type of new bacteria you are talking bout your product creates that our reefs could not make before

Lol and I must say I knew a product was coming from somewhere lol

Onelove.

05-21-2016, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstreet.1 View Post
Ok ? What type of new bacteria you are talking bout your product creates that our reefs could not make before

Lol and I must say I knew a product was coming from somewhere lol

Onelove.
P2o reactors does not produce any bacteria ...
What they do is supporting so they can live in our aquariums .
Example
You live in Long Island so if you add saltwater from the ocean you will have better chance to create/ keep a similar bacteria base of bacteria in your aquarium .
Basically that way I can explain to you is reactors give Bacteria chance to survive not like before ....

One Love
05-21-2016, 02:32 PM
So you are say that the reactor gives the bacteria a chance to survive not like before what ?

Are you trying to say that these bacterias that you are talking about don't survive in our tanks now and if so why do you say that ?(we all where doing fine before NB)

Onelove.

05-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Many hobbyist using Saltwater from oceans ..... Many of us adding bacteria to our aquariums ....by adding We can have much better And stable aquarium.....
Is nothing new...except now we can take this to the different level.

Closed Thread