hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
hey there, i've been going back and forth between what size tank to get and all. so im waiting on a aquapod but if that doesnt work out i'm aiming for a 10g standard glass tank. now i was planning on having a skimmer and a maxi jet 900, now for lighting nothing fancy for now something to emulate what you would find in a bio cube or aquapod. something for simple coral life. and list but not least are there any... flip top lid(the standard/common lids for aquariums) that would hold such bulbs.? thanks

(praying i get my aquapod 12!!!!)

fish list: yellow watch man goby, and a fire fish or yellow tail damsel(i know damsel last), or royal gammas
inverts: sally light foot, 6-7 small snails(which are the best?), 3-4 hermits (blue, red, and zebra mix), skunk cleaner shrimp, pistol shrimp(for goby). umm yea thats it for now sounds pretty packed i guess... lol. corals... hmm what ever softies catch my eyes realy.. some shromies, zoa's ect. umm can i add another crab like a emerald or is just strickly one crab? thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: