bovsbaitboxes

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
been looking around for cleaning crews for my tank which site would you guys recommend (price,selection,quanity) which one is the best deal thanks John

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
:) I get my stuff from Maloney, uh, go to marketplace- vendors- reefcleaners
or just reefcleaners.org

I participated in the group buy, getting something tomorrow, and I bought from him like twice before that.

You can go to his site, tell him what you have for your set up, what you are looking for the crew to do, and he'll respond with a good package for you!

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Reeftopia, Free shipping, good prices, free gifts, and 10% off if you order $200 worth of clean up crew. GREAT SITE!
Smart shipping, with a good deal of water in the bags, coolers in the summer, heat packs in the winter.

Last edited:

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
there are vendors on the site who can provide you with a clean-up crew. I have worked with House of Fish for two years, and if you contact them (or any other vendor, most likely) directly, tell them what size tank you have and what's in the tank, they can work with you - tell you what they recommend for your system - and quote you a price.

Good luck!

twelvejewelz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see just in my humble opinion it dosnt make sense to pay for the shipping . just go to a lfs and buy the cleaning crew there and it will most likely cost the same price without the stress of shipping. but it also depends on he size of tank and exatly wht your looking for.it can go either way. how big is the tank and what do you plan on getting,and what would be pricees for you buying locally or online,,,all of this coes into play when makin live orders

michaelp

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I second Maloney (also for any plants you need)

reefcleaners.org

I had a SNAFU with one of my orders and he made it right, like a good business would.

Will definitely buy from him again.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: