Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
You will not get any agreement on this trust me. All the studies have issues and come to different conclusions, for every person that loves 1 salt there will be another that hates it, and switching salts all the time is probably the riskiest strategy of all.

Find what works well for your system and stick with it. Me, I use Instant Ocean---have for over a decade and see no reason to switch.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
You will not get any agreement on this trust me.
Me, I use Instant Ocean---have for over a decade and see no reason to switch.

Same here IO all the way...I'm not paying for good a calcium reactor for nothing, it better do it's job,,,lol... And hey my Sps colors speak for themselves.. I do add some crazy stuff from time to time like OJ, broccoli with butter bits, pear shavings and the list goes on..

BOBBY BOLIVIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
hey Bob, when you say adding broccoli, oj and other things, how exactly do you do it? do you mix these items in a blender and tube feed or just drop a branch of broccoli and let it float for a few days? LOL, just kidding, but i'm curious in your method.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: