aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hello Everybody,

I will be getting JLAudio's 54 Gallon Set up soon and I am trying to think of a livestock list. So far my Jawfish, Firefish, and False Perc will be the only ones inhabiting the tank.

Questions:

1. Does anybody have a Blanket Anemone and what risks does this invert pose to any corals in my tank (So far only simple corals-- Xenia's Zoas, Leather Frag, Green Star Polyps, Anathelia, some shrooms, and a Frogspawn).

2. Dwarf Angelfish are SOOO nice, but I know they are better in FOWLR tanks. Any advice on keeping them? I really like the flame angel.

Moonstream

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just to clarify, it is the haddonis that are fish eaters. gigantica would be fine, unfortionatly, gigantica are very, very hard to keep (and in many cases hard to even find). if you want an anemone, with with a BTA.

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I've had a purple tip Sabe in my tank for 2+ years now doing well healthy and my ocellarious clowns love it!
carpets also can get very big! they are aggressive and will sting you too if not careful.

if you are allergic to the sting it can cause severe problems much like the severity of a bee sting to some people.
carpets are best left in wild or large tanks

I have had a flame angel in my tank for 4+ years with no issues
if you plan on getting one find one that was caught in Vanuatu
they seem to be hardier that those from hawaii

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: