Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So like the majority of my supplements I use Brightwell Aquatics Magnesion-P for my magnesium dosing. I elected to purchase this along with the other powder products offered because I only have to add RO/DI water so I get the most bang for my buck. However, I noticed after mixing the color of the water appear to be grey. Also with all the powder products I notice that I have to shake the bottles up from day to day because I see solution that was once dissolved just become still at the bottom of the holding containers. Is this normal regarding the color and the other thing?

Boomer

Bomb Technician (EOD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't like grey. Check it for ammonia with a Ammonia test kit. Usually, the grayish color is due to Ammonia in the Mag-Chloride. This is often common with many Mag-Chloride. I would suggest to switch to SeaChem or ESV.

greg 45

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
After having issues with most of the mag supplement's on the market , I switched over to ME Coral you can watch a video on line of him mixing his mag and it is clear as day. I moved over to his products before meeting him at the RAP in New Jersey. I have turned a few friends over to this product. Seeing is believing.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After having issues with most of the mag supplement's on the market , I switched over to ME Coral you can watch a video on line of him mixing his mag and it is clear as day. I moved over to his products before meeting him at the RAP in New Jersey. I have turned a few friends over to this product. Seeing is believing.

Do you have a link to the video or website. I would be interested in checking in out before I add it to my system.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So the test kit didn't show any ammonia. Maybe I am just worrying too much. Here are photographs of what it looks like after I shake it up a lot.

1ae4b35d4d24ad616faaaa7b87f581a6.jpg

0b10a8f861bb29fde05690a96c44f873.jpg

fe9d68957e72e560599969991f8523fa.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: