Pooshay77

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Does anyone have suggestions on a camera to get for taking some quality shots of the tank? Tank size is small. JBJ 24. But would want to get something that will be applicable when I eventually get a larger tank or am at the aquarium etc.

I know this is a wide open question and I just starting researching today so any help or stories from experience are much appreciated.

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This might get moved to the nudibar... But in the meantime you should post a price range and what kind of pictures you want to take. Most pro's buy Canon or Nikon SLR which around this time (Holidays) you can find something from $600 to $1000

Pooshay77

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks guys

I'll check out the above link and kick the reading up a notch. I'll probably also stroll into B/H one of these upcoming days to talk with some of the staff there.

I'm willing to spend 600-1000 for a camera and lens that will A.) give me some great tank shots and B.) be flexible for uses in traveling etc.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: