Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So I have been waiting a while to get a new fish in my tank and have done some research, however I would love to get some suggestions from fellow members about good fish for my tank. I have been considering a Royal Gramma or some sort of goby. I have 2 clowns in there now that have been happy for a while now. I have read that it is good to introduce more than one fish at a time. Is this true?

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
a pair of yashi gobies, love mine even though ya dont see them alot tailspot blenny or canary blenny are nice also and blennies have some of the best personalities for fish

M

mt1reefer

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Love my high fin red banded goby! Tiny with a big personality.

14G Biocube up and running 7 months.

greenycrew

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As said earlier you can't go wrong with a yasha goby and can get a shrimp "friend" if you like for it. There are tons of fun goobies to get though randall's, yellow spotted... As far as other starter fish you can always try a royal gramma or a firefish.

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
A mandarin doesn't need special care but it does need a bigger tank than 25.
Fish I like are firsfish, blue chromis, spotted cardinals, royal gramma, chalk bass, clown gobies. These are very peacefull fish except for the gramma which should be last in the tank. Once he is in you are not going to be able to add any others. Even your clown may not accept any new guys if they feel they own the place.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Check out my gallery for pics of my pair of Hi-Fin Red banded gobies. They live in a cave underneath the rockwork at the front of the tank with a tiger pistol shrimp. If you can obtain a pair of any shrimp gobies and partner them with a shrimp, it will make for a fascinating display especially in a smaller tank. Yashas and Randall's gobies very nice as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: