vanceny

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just wondering if this is still on? Pickup for Thursday or Friday works for me but I will gone till the following Sunday.

Marrone if its okay with you and this doesn't happen till next week can you hold on to my stuff? If not, no worries.

Thanks.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Ok I'm going to be wrapping this up tonight or tomorrow morning. Anyone wanted to get in please let me know soon.

I'll be sending out a list of what everyone is getting and figure out the shipping. Right now we have about 30 items and except for a couple most are large colonies.

Wingo LEDs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok I'm going to be wrapping this up tonight or tomorrow morning. Anyone wanted to get in please let me know soon.

I'll be sending out a list of what everyone is getting and figure out the shipping. Right now we have about 30 items and except for a couple most are large colonies.

My internet and phone connections are both spotty these couple of days, excuse me if I reply you late. Whatever I have ordered before, I will take for sure. What time Friday you are getting them? If very late, can you hold them for me until Sunday? Mind are big colonies though, so I hope you have space for them.

Wingo LEDs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wingo I'm hoping the corals are going to get to me by 11:00am of Friday. Is that to late for you?
If it's really 11:00am or at least before noon, it's fine. I just worried they tell you to wait til 5:00PM before calling them to find out where the shipment is. I keep my finger crossed.

Please send me your address and phone numbr to my email [email protected]. I am so scared that we cannot get in touch on Friday in the rush.

gnatp2

Greek god
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok the order is in. I've sent everyone there totals. The corals should be here Friday morning. When I get a tracking # I'll let everyone know.

Michael

Hey Michael, didn't get an email. I assume it is because we are all square. Please let me know otherwise.
Can you also let me know a contact number and exact location of pickup? I think I'll be getting back into town sometime Friday afternoon.
Thanks again for coordinating this,
Nate

Last edited:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Nate I thought I sent you an email? Actually I owe you some money back as they didn't have some of your corals, I sent you an email to see if you wanted anything else. I have most of your items but if you want to add something let me know quickly and I'll see if I can add it before it gets shipped out.

Michael

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: