MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Thanks everyone for participating in the group buy. I hope everyone is happy with the livestock that came through.

The package was sent via FedEx Overnight Express and arrived by 10:00am. The package was in great shape, Styrofoam box container inside a cardboard box along with some heatpacks, and some filler to keep the bags upright. From what I could tell everything arrived alive, and the last of the items were picked up by 6:00pm.

If anyone has anything they would like to add, likes or dislikes, it can only help those interested in placing an order at some point in the future.

Great seeing everyone, I couldn't have asked for a smoother group buy, good luck with the stuff. < Mike >

Last edited:

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks for setting up this GB Mike, & the extras! I'm usually not a fan of GBs but the way you orchestrated this was hands down the best I've seen. I felt totally comfortable being the first to dive in as a result. The rics are looking better than I expected. Thanks again!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: