Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
Was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get rocks and corral? Am tring to set up my first tank so I might be on here a lot lol:kiss:?

Welcome to MR.

I get my rocks from bulkreefsupply.com but there are always members & vendors on here selling and trading rocks...you can check the marketplace,
And the vendors section too, for corals or any other livestock you may need...
GL :)

I'm Nemo's mother!

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
There two different filter imo a skimmer is one the most important piece equipment and filter there few different kind hub /canister/ wet/dry ect. If I was u I would setup a sump which is another type of filter but u can have few different compartment and u can throw a skimmer it plus what ever other equipment u want in it look up some of the setup on here and u will see how a sump works gl ...

Paolissimo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
If you go with MR way, people are always selling live rock. But I purchased dry rock from bulk reef supply and they are great because you can cut them the way you want. I would go with BRS pukami rocks because they are light and very porus, and maybe use a few lb of live rock just to seed them. Also if you go with BRS, you can buy a few things, like reactors and get free shipping if you spent over $175

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: