Treef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
some of the sps crabs are suppose to be beneficial, like the acro crab or the bandit crab maybe its one of those that hitchhiked take a picture if you can. if not, is it hairy? or is it smooth with bands?

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
lol but, there was a guy on this site that killed a start fish for no reason saying it ate his crab so. It is not good to kill animals or in this case inverts. Try next time to post on the free thread. But all in all I am not here to critize what you did or any thing just sugesting a better methond next time that is all. :)

SevTT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
there are much better ways of handling unwanted livestock than flushing it.

Once, I was cleaning my return pump in the bathroom sink. A big crab about the size of a 50-cent piece dropped off, and was down the drain before I got over the shock of the crab ex machina.

That being said, there -are- some crabs that're safe, but they're not actually true crabs. True porcelain crabs are totally safe, as are porites hermits, and mithrax (emerald) crabs are safe so long as they can steal a meager amount of pellets or other foods from your fish feedings.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
lol but, there was a guy on this site that killed a start fish for no reason saying it ate his crab so. It is not good to kill animals or in this case inverts. Try next time to post on the free thread. But all in all I am not here to critize what you did or any thing just sugesting a better methond next time that is all. :)

Next time put him on the freebie thread!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: