SaltwaterKitty

24g Aquapod Nano
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have an idea! Lets do it on a Saturday so we can sit and stare at our tanks all day Sunday!!

Boy was I tired Monday after all that acclimating and adjusting into the wee hours Sunday night! I hated being at work when I knew my polyps were opening up!!

Kat

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
We should have monthly meetings since we are a big site with alott of proletariat that would be a awsom thing I know I would help to find a place my mom is a teacher in bk I could ask if we could use the baseme t of the school

Sent from my iPod touch using Reefs

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Is saturday that much more expensive? I feel like Saturday would be really fun. Why is it usually on a Sunday?

It has nothing to do with cost but the time involved to setup. Remember everyone has a job so it's hard to get there early Friday to setup. A lot goes into setting up. Also lets not forget that most of the speaker fly in.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I say bigger and better..more vendors and not just corals..equipment and tanks too! Used stuff would be good. Maybe some scuba gear? LOL I could provide a little bit of everything. Seriously though a big swap would be awesome I think we have a large enough community here that we could make things happen. I'm down to helpout anyway I can I'm sure alot of our other reefers would be more than happy to lend a helping hand to make it a great occasion for all involved. I also agree on the once a month meeting suggestion as well. +1 Ant

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
If it was once a month, the SWAP would loose it's appeal...the anticipation is what intrigues us to look forward and spend our savings! Sorry, it's late and I don;t think I just made any sense...not editting.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: